Circle C Ranch is a large master planned community with a wide array of home sites, builder floor plans, local amenities, and unique benefits. To become more familiar with the ‘layers’ of detail, we have listed out the 19 specific neighborhood sorted in order of original build year beginning in 1988. Additionally, there are 4 others ‘neighborhoods’ that are in the in the planning stages and are listed below as “coming soon”.
As we develop and enhance this website, we plan to add ‘neighborhood’ specific information about the builders, the location, the boundaries and schools each neighborhood is assigned.
- Circle C Central
- Circle C North
- Circle C On The Park
- Circle C Wildflower
- Circle C Park West
- Circle C Vintage Place
- Circle C Hielscher
- Circle C West
- Circle C Park Place
- Circle C Muirfield (aka Somerset)
- Circle C Enclave 1 & 2
- Circle C La Crosse (aka Stone Creek)
- Circle C Alta Mira
- Circle C Fairway Estates (KB Homes – lots still available 12/2013)
- Circle C Enclave Estates
- Circle C Avaña-Esquel (Standard Pacific Homes – lots still available, 12/2013)
- Circle C Barstow Village
- Circle C Barstow Court (JD Hunt – lot available, 12/2013)
- Circle C Grey Rock Ridge (lots available, 12/2013)
- Circle C Cornerstone at Avaña (this name is preliminary location – 45SW & Escarpment Blvd., across from the Fire Station and south of Aden Ln – Standard Pacific builders)
- Circle C Maravilla at Avaña (larger lots toward the back of Avaña-Esquel – Standard Pacific Builders)
- Circle C Lantana at Avaña (Standard Pacific Builders)
- Circle C Valencia at Avaña (Standard Pacific Builders)
If your searching for your next home in Circle C Ranch, we hope you’ll choose to use one of our many search tools specifically focused on these wonderful neighborhoods. Search for a home for sale using the search tools on the Homes for Sale page. Maybe your just looking for a lease property. Go to the Homes for Lease page to find available properties their.
As this site matures, we’ll add an interactive map w/ the various neighborhoods identified by location and name – plus we’ll add specific home information like the average age, size, # beds, # baths of homes per neighborhood. You may also like to know what elementary school is zoned for the neighborhood as well…. all in all, we hope you’ll enjoy this site and find it’s tools useful!