To our valued patrons, program participants and families,
Due to continued health and safety concerns, our facilities remain closed. All aquatics programming and events are on hold.
We will continue to monitor the current situation and follow recommended guidelines/restrictions to ensure the safety of our swimmers, patrons, staff and families.
We will send out updates as more information becomes available.
I hope you all stay safe and healthy during these unprecedented times.
Brody McKinley, CPO, LGIT, WSIT
Circle C Homeowners Association
There are simple steps everyone can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like COVID-19:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.·
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.·
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.·
– Stay home when you are sick.·
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.·
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Austin Public Health: http://austintexas.gov/COVID19
Texas Health and Human Services: https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
|Monday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|6-10am (Lap Only)|
4-7:30pm (Lap Only)
|8-1pm (Lap Only)||CLOSED