Did you know?
- Car crashes are the leading cause of death for teens
- 1 passenger under the age of 21, increases a teen drivers crash risk by 44%
- 6 out of 10 teen crashes involve driver distraction
Andre’s Choice is a non-profit organization started by Andrew’s mother, Gina Newton. The mission of Andrew’s Choice is to bring awareness to teenagers, teachers, administrators and parents of not only teen driver safety, but passenger safety as well. Our goal is to be given the opportunity to educate on these risks and to share our story at all schools throughout the Austin area.
- Gina Newton will be at the Circle C Community Center on March 24th at 4:00pm to share with us her tragic story, as well as critical tips and research she has gathered on how to prevent this tragedy from happening to anyone who has a choice to be a driver or be the passenger in a car of a teenage driver.
- Shelley Adams from Farmers Insurance will be sponsoring this event by providing pizza and beverages.
We hope you can join us. Please RSVP or email Gina directly with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org