The Circle C Seals Swim Team is excited to announce plans for the upcoming 2024 season! New family registration will be managed through the team’s website, and resident families/swimmers interested in joining the team should visit the site at https://ccrseals.swimtopia.com.
The Circle C Seals are a non-profit, volunteer operated, summer league swim team here in the neighborhood. The season runs May – June. Swimmers ages 5-18 of ALL levels are invited to register during a first come, first served registration window that will open at 10am Saturday, March 2. Some important team notes:
- Age group sizes are capped to ensure a safe swimmer-to-coach ratio at all practices/meets and to comply with pool capacity guidelines
- Because of the number of returning swimmers, some age groups will only have a few available slots. Please set expectations accordingly (and be at your computer at 9:57am on March 2)
- Registration for new swimmers is for the individual swimmer and not for the family. For example, if you have two children, and there is only space in one of their age groups, the other child cannot register this season, but will be able to next season as a sibling of a returning swimmer
- We do have a managed waiting list, so please be sure to add your swimmers to this list if your age group is full
- Swimmers must be 5 by May 1, 2024, and registration is for Circle C Residents only
Accepted registrants will be expected to try out on Sunday, March 24 (a detailed email will follow registration with time and location). New swimmers will need to swim across the pool one time (25 yards), without help and without touching the lane line or the bottom/side of the pool to join the team. Parents also must meet a minimum number of volunteer shifts at our team meets to remain in good standing.
Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!