Phase One-re-Opening of the Pools
The Board approved Phase One of the re-opening of the pools starting June 2, 2020. Phase One allows for lap swimming/aquatics exercise at the Swim Center using a reservation system. Residents are able to register for a 40 minute time block from 6am-12pm and 1pm-7pm. Each reservation time will begin at the beginning of each hour. Reservations can e made starting at 6am the day before your reservation. All reservations will be done through your Daxko account, if you have not set up your Daxko account, click here, to make a lap lane reservation, click here.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing public health situation to determine when we can expand our opening.
Things to know when you make your reservation
- All residents are required to sign a COVID-19 waiver at the time of your reservation.
- You will be able to check in 5 minutes prior to your reservation time. Residents must arrive at their reservation no sooner than 5 minutes prior to the start time of the reservation.
- Face coverings will be required while inside the facility. Face coverings will not be permitted while in the water.
- Water fountains will not be available.
- No pool lounge furniture will be available.
- There will not be a lost and found available. All items left at the pool will be disposed of.
- Showers and changing areas will be closed Residents must arrive ready to swim. Restrooms will be available for limited use.
- Reservations are available for residents age 10 and up only. Children 10-12 can reserve a lap swim lane in Daxko, a parent or sibling 16 years and over must accompany the child. The parent/sibling can either reserve a lane to swim or sit in the chair in front of the child’s lane.Non-resident guests are not permitted at this time.
- All reservations must be made online prior to the arrival at the facility. No “walk-ins” will be permitted.
- Only residents registered for a reservation will be admitted to the facility.
- Residents are limited to one reservation per day.
- In order to cancel a reservation, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations must be made by 6am the day of the reservation.
- After two violations of this cancellation policy, the resident will be prohibited from making reservations for 30 days.