Summer Pool Hours
Summer Hours begin June 7, 2021. Click HERE for details.
- A Daily COVID-19 Waiver must be submitted online prior to each visit, and on the day of the visit. To fill out an online waiver prior to your pool visit, click HERE.
- Persons age 13 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times.
- The Aquatics Facilities are open to Circle C residents only. Non-resident guests are not permitted at this time.
- Face coverings are required for ages 10+ only when checking into the facility and interacting with Aquatics Team Members. Face coverings are recommended for ages 2+ when not inside the pool. Face coverings are not permitted inside the pool water.
- Residents are encouraged to maintain physical distance between themselves and members of different households.
- Capacity limits are enforced. Residents are encouraged to call the facility prior to arrival to verify if space is available. Pool hours, addresses, and phone numbers can be found HERE.