Amenities Home Page
The Circle C Homeowners Association maintains several neighborhood amenities that are available to residents. They include:
- Circle C Community Center – located at 7817 La Crosse Avenue; space includes conference room, three spacious rooms and a catering kitchen available to rent for your next special occasion. *The Community Center does not permit accessibility to the neighboring pool during reservations.
- Community Center Pool – located at 7817 La Crosse Avenue; seasonal recreational pool with beach entry, slide and splash pad.
- Circle C Swim Center – located at 5919 La Crosse Avenue; year-round heated outdoor pool with recreation space and lap swimming, toddler pool with slide, sport court, playscape and sand volleyball court.
- Avana Swim Center – located at 6610 Trissino Drive; seasonal recreational pool with beach entry.
- GreyRock Amenity Center – located at 12500 Archelletta Blvd; seasonal recreational pool.
- Circle C Cafe – located at 5919 La Crosse Avenue; open year-round with Swim Center hours, full menu and free delivery in Circle C.
- Circle C Playscapes– 6 separate playscapes are located within Circle C.
- Wildflower Park Playscape located on Tiger Lily Way
- Avaña Playscape located at 6610 Trissino Drive
- Swim Center Playscape and Sport Courts located within the Swim Center Plaza at 5919 La Crosse Avenue
- GreyRock Playscape located at 12500 Archelletta Blvd
- Park Place Playscape located on York Bridge Circle
- Vintage Place Playscape located on Bungalow Lane
Residents can also enjoy these local area attractions:
- Circle C Metropolitan Park – located off Slaughter Lane, includes basketball courts, soccer fields, playscapes and 2 mile trail.
- Slaughter Creek Trail – This area is managed by Water Quality rather than the Parks Dept. A 5 mile bike and horse friendly trail is now open – it was built and is managed by the Austin Ridge Riders
- Veloway – a 3.17 mile, 23 ft wide paved trail for bicycles and roller-blades
- Grey Rock Golf Club – located off SH-45
- Circle C Tennis Club – located next door to the Golf Club
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center – located at 4801 La Crosse Ave