- Persons age 13 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times.
- Facility entry is not permitted within 15 minutes of scheduled closing time.
- Capacity limits are enforced. Residents are encouraged to call the facility prior to arrival to verify if space is available. Pool hours, addresses, and phone numbers can be found HERE.
Our group lead Water Aerobics program will resume in May 2023.
Water exercise is for everyone! Classes combine various formats of water exercise that are self and group lead to give you the most complete program possible. Group water aerobics classes are invigorating workouts that are non-competitive and fun. This program is led by group members.
You will see improved flexibility, strength, coordination, and endurance. Regardless of your current fitness level or physical condition, we believe you will find Water Aerobics right for you!
For more information, or to register, click here.
COVID-19 may be present at our facilities. You may be exposed to COVID-19 while visiting any of our facilities.
There are simple steps everyone can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like COVID-19:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.·
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.·
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.·
– Stay home when you are sick.·
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.·
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Austin Public Health: http://austintexas.gov/COVID19
Texas Health and Human Services: https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
The Swim Center Aquatics Facility is located at 5919 La Crosse Avenue. This facility has an outdoor Olympic size pool that is heated and open year round. Our facility is great for those interested in competitive and lap swimming. There is a toddler pool, with a slide and water features at this facility. At the Swim Center, we provide a wide range of aquatics programming including group and private swim lessons, Masters swimming, and water aerobics. The Swim Center Aquatics Facility also contains a sand volleyball court, sports court, playscape and park, as well as the Circle C Cafe. You can reach the Swim Center by calling 512-363-5578 or by email at email@example.com.
Click here for our up-to-date Lane Schedule to find the best times to come for a swim!
The Community Center Aquatics Facility is located at 7817 La Crosse Avenue. This is a seasonal facility with a recreational pool. This facility has a large splash pad, water slide, and adult-only lagoon area. You can reach the Community Center pool by calling 512-301-8259 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Avaña Aquatics Facility is located at 6610 Trissino Drive. This is a seasonal facility with a recreational pool and two 25 yard lap lanes. This facility has a large splash pad and beach entry. You can reach the Avaña pool by calling 512-292-1518 or by email at email@example.com.
The Greyrock Aquatics Facility is located at 12500 Archeleta Boulevard. This is a seasonal facility with a recreational pool. This facility has a large deck area with plenty of tables and space to lounge around the water. You can reach the Greyrock pool by calling 512-291-8398 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.