Are you looking for a unique leadership opportunity? Well, look no further! Circle C is looking for leaders like you to join the Board of Directors.
In preparation for our Annual Meeting & Election, the Nominating Committee is looking for a slate of candidates. We have two (2) board positions open for the March election.
To facilitate the preparation of the nomination slate and to ensure that the process is open to all members, the Nomination Committee is calling for nominations for the open board positions.
The elected Candidates will serve for a 3-year term starting March 2023. For more information on the Directors elections and Officer Roles, click here. For State Statute regulating requirements for HOA Directors, click here.
Characteristics of a Good Director
- Willing to commit time
- Rational, prudent and practical
- Supports proper financing
- Listens, takes duties seriously
- Honors rules, regulations and procedures
- Fulfills responsibilities
- Typically, two hours per month for monthly board meetings and various email communications
- Report any potential conflicts of interest
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ensure the organization and the board are complying with all legal and regulatory requirement.
- Keep up-to-date with issues that affect the organization.
How to Request a Candidate Questionnaire
Residents who are interested in running for a board position can do so by submitting a Candidate Questionnaire by click here or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The date for the Annual Meeting will be March 22nd. Your ballot and proxy will be printed on the back side of the first CCHOA dues assessment invoice (which will be mailed February 1st and due March 1st) or you will be able to vote online using your “unique” code.