Policies & Rules
Circle C Aquatic Facilities Pool Standards, Policies, and Rules, click HERE!
Violation of any of the following rules, policies, codes of conduct, or procedures may, with the discretion of Aquatics Staff, result in ejection from the Aquatics Facility for the day and may result in a suspension of membership to the Aquatics Facilities for an extended period of time. As always, play safe and have fun!
- A Daily COVID-19 Waiver must be submitted online prior to each visit, and on the day of the visit. To fill out an online waiver prior to your pool visit, click HERE.
- Persons age 13 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times.
- Face coverings are only required for unvaccinated individuals when checking into the facility and interacting with Aquatics Team Members. Face coverings are not required for vaccinated individuals.
- Residents are encouraged to maintain physical distance between themselves and members of different households.
- Capacity limits are enforced. Residents are encouraged to call the facility prior to arrival to verify if space is available. Pool hours, addresses, and phone numbers can be found HERE.