- Persons age 13 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times.
- Facility entry is not permitted within 15 minutes of scheduled closing time.
- Capacity limits are enforced. Residents are encouraged to call the facility prior to arrival to verify if space is available. Pool hours, addresses, and phone numbers can be found HERE.
Hours and closure dates are subject to change depending on weather, usage, and staff availability.
Winter Hours – 2022
Winter Break Hours
The Swim Center will be closed Monday 12/19- Monday 12/26 and Friday 12/20-Sunday 1/1/23.
We will be open 8a-11a on December 27th, 28th and 29th.
The Swim Center will reopen for regular business hours on Monday January 2nd 2023.
There are simple steps everyone can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like COVID-19:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.· – Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.· – Avoid close contact with people who are sick.· – Stay home when you are sick.· – Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.· – Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces. Helpful Information: Austin Public Health: http://austintexas.gov/COVID19 Texas Health and Human Services: https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/ Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Swim Center Pool
5919 La Crosse Avenue
Community Center Pool
7817 La Crosse Avenue
6610 Trissino Drive
- Wade Pool and Recreational Area will remain closed during the winter season.
- Admittance to the Swim Center will not begin until 5 minutes prior to opening.
- Admittance to the Swim Center will end 15 minutes prior to closing.
12500 Archeleta Blvd