- Persons age 13 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times.
- Facility entry is not permitted within 15 minutes of scheduled closing time.
- Capacity limits are enforced. Residents are encouraged to call the facility prior to arrival to verify if space is available. Pool hours, addresses, and phone numbers can be found HERE.
The Aquatics Department sends proposed seasonal pool hours to the HOA based on the approved budget, staff/resource availability, historical usage data and demand on facilities. Once the pool hours are reviewed, the HOA approves the proposed operational hours, and they are published online prior to the new season beginning.
Hours and closure dates are subject to change depending on weather, usage, and staff availability.
Winter Hours – 2023
Swim Center Pool
5919 La Crosse Avenue
Community Center Pool
7817 La Crosse Avenue
6610 Trissino Drive
- Wade Pool and Recreational Area will remain closed during the winter season.
- Admittance to the Swim Center will not begin until 5 minutes prior to opening.
- Admittance to the Swim Center will end 15 minutes prior to closing.
12500 Archeleta Blvd