- Persons age 13 and younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times.
- Residents are encouraged to maintain physical distance between themselves and members of different households.
- Capacity limits are enforced. Residents are encouraged to call the facility prior to arrival to verify if space is available. Pool hours, addresses, and phone numbers can be found HERE.
Fall Hours – 2022
Don’t want the summer to end? Neither do we!
We are excited to announce that we will be offering Rec Swim 7 days/week with our Expanded Fall Schedule!
Hours and closure dates are subject to change depending on weather, usage, and staff availability.
There are simple steps everyone can take to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses like COVID-19:
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.·
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.·
– Avoid close contact with people who are sick.·
– Stay home when you are sick.·
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.·
– Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Austin Public Health: http://austintexas.gov/COVID19
Texas Health and Human Services: https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/coronavirus/
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
Swim Center Pool
Community Center Pool
- Wade Pool and Recreational Area will remain closed during the winter season.
- Admittance to the Swim Center will not begin until 5 minutes prior to opening.
- Admittance to the Swim Center will end 15 minutes prior to closing.