– All reservations must be a minimum of two hours, and must be held within regular facility hours .
– All reservations must end by 2pm.
– There is a limit of 25 non residents per area reservation.
– Guest fees apply and will be charged to the card on file following the event. The following are options that will be used to best fit your guest fee total. – $3 Per guest individually – $25 for 10 passes – $40 for 25 passes
– A Non-Resident Information Form must be on file for every non-Circle C resident, even if they are not swimming. This waiver can be turned in to the front desk on the day of admittance, or the guest can complete and turn in the form before the event. Please inform guests they must sign the waiver before entering the pool.
WHAT TO DO:
Step 1 – Fill out an Area Reservation Request Form form. You may print one out or come to our office to obtain one. A reservation is not confirmed until payment has been made. Note: Reservation requests submitted less than 7 days from the desired event date will NOT be accepted.
Step 2 – Stop by the front desk of the Swim Center to turn in your completed form and make payment to reserve your area for an available date and time. You can make this payment in the form of check, card, or cash. A credit card on file is required in case of damages to the facility or any unpaid guest fees owed to Circle C Aquatics. You will receive a Reservation Packet containing rules, policies, fees, and tips that will help the party run smoothly for you.
Step 3 – A Non-Resident Information Form must be completed for each household of Non-Resident guests. They must be turned in BEFORE non-residents can enter the swimming facility. Note: If there is a non-resident under the age of 18 attending the event, they will not be allowed in without the signed Form from their guardian.
Step 4 – You will receive a confirmation email once your reservation has been approved and processed. Please see the policies for more details.
– All reservations must be a minimum of two hours and be scheduled outside of regular operating hours. – Facility rental requests submitted less than 14 days from the desired event date will not be accepted.
– Facility Rental fees: $50/ hour with a minimum of 2 hours + $20/hour per staff member (Staffing depends on the size of your event and is determined by Aquatics Staff)
– A Certificate of Insurance is required if there are more than 150 participants at the event.
Step 1 – Fill out a Facility Rental Request Form. You may print one out or come to our office to obtain one. This is just a request until you receive a confirmation email with staffing information. Note: Facility Rental requests submitted less than 14 days from the desired event date will not be accepted. Certificate of Insurance is required if 150 or more attending.
Step 2 – Stop by the front desk of the Swim Center or Community Center to turn in your completed form and place a credit card on file in the event of damages to the facility. After receiving direct confirmation, payment can be made using the card on file or by cash or check. You will receive a Facility Rental Packet containing rules, policies, fees, and tips that will help the party run smoothly for you.
Step 3 – You will receive a receipt of payment for your Facility Rental and any questions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.